Thursday 17 March 2011

A dreamy mix from the archives.

So spurred on by Larry's excellent mix, I decided to do a mix with a theme. I've yet to decide what the theme will be so in the meantime here's something I did a few years ago which I found on my hard-drive which had a theme.
It was for my friend, Rob Theakston's morning radio show in Kentucky and was gonna be on the early slot so I thought it might be quite nice to have one half sort of like a dream, sweeping in and out and slightly surreal followed by lots of tunes to get people up and going in the morning.

Teamy's slightly high concept morning mix for radio free lexington, kentucky by teamy

Tracklisting:

A Lewisman in Exile - Sarah Jane Summers
P - Labradford
A Shapely Balloon - Ivor Cutler
100 Miles/Going Home To Live With Love - The Parsonage
Teamy's Alarm Clock
Wake Up! - The Upsetters
Good Morning, How Are You? SHUT UP! - Ivor Cutler
Don't Stop The Music - Yarborough and Peoples
You Gave Me Love - Crown Heights Affair
K Choppers - Mock and Toof
Piece of Mind - Linkwood
Open The Door (Truffle Club Mix) - Lynsay J and Sneak Thief
Jolene (Peter Visti edit)
Floating (Prinz Thomas Discomiks) - Jape
Rambha Ho - Usha Uthup

No comments:

Post a Comment